Friday, November 4, 2011

Observations & Questions

Eph. 6:18f- And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints. Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel.

Observations:
1. If we are to imitate Paul we also should pray in the Spirit.
2. We should also pray for all the Saints.
3. Words "will be given."
4. Purpose is to make known the mystery of the gospel.

Questions:
1. If there is praying in the Spirit is there also NOT praying in the Spirit?
2. Whom would Paul consider one of the Saints?
3. Could words "given" refer to prophecy as defined in his letters to the Corinthians?
4. In Paul's mind; in view of all scripture, what is the gospel?

Observations and Questions






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

All Time Most Popular Posts

JUST FACTS!