Monday, May 14, 2012

Top Posts on New Blog!

Here are the top read posts on my newer blog:

Judge and Jury: A Confession

thou-shalt-not-judge1

I am SO very sorry.

I have been judgmental where I should not have been.

I’m not sure for how long; but I have been. I have hurt a number of people over the years, friends who would do anything for me, friends who loved me unconditionally, in spite of my “convictions” or decisions. Read more...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How to Avoid Proof Texting (Part 1)

images

Church learders are the most guilty of creating beliefs that do not take into consideration ALL the scriptures on a certain topic. Usually they do this by “teaching” from a pre-conceived idea or a negative experience, or an opinion, which is already in place — and then they open the Bible.

In a previous post I mentioned “proof texting.”  Read more...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gossip Guns and Relationship Suicide

Gossip Guns and Relationship Suicide
Gossip Guns
Have you ever fired a weapon? Ever seen the damage it can do? I grew up shooting guns of all sizes.  Read more.... 














~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you agree or disagree with your opinions??

at the cross

My dad has put me in my place more times than anyone else on planet earth. And so it should be. But I’ll never forget the time he asked me the following question: “Son, do you agree or disagree with your own opinions?” Read more...


~~~~~~~~~~~

Back Alley of Judgementalism

scales

If we are honest

we must admit there is a bit of all four roads in each of us.

It’s just not that black and white.

~~~~~

In the video below one of my favorite authors, Francis Chan, describes a new “middle road,” where Christians don’t have to really “DO” what Jesus did.  Read more...


No comments:

All Time Most Popular Posts

JUST FACTS!