Saturday, December 3, 2011

"pioneer of their salvation" - NO other name

Acts 4:12

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.



  • Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Romans 1:16

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes
 
  • Isaiah 12:2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation.”


2 Corinthians 7:10

Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death.

  • Psalm 98:2 The LORD has made his salvation known and revealed his righteousness to the nations.



Ephesians 1:13

And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit.
 
  • Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?

Thessalonians 5:9

For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.

  • Psalm 13:5 But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

Titus 2:11

For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.

  • Exodus 15:2 “The LORD is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.

Hebrews 2:10

In bringing many sons and daughters to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the pioneer of their salvation perfect through what he suffered.



  • Revelation 19:1 After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting: “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God!!!

Acts 4:12

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.




 

No comments:

All Time Most Popular Posts

JUST FACTS!