Monday, December 12, 2011

Our God's Not Dead



Very encouraging song this morning, especially after such an awesome weekend of seeing God's work and wonders in the hearts of men and women whom I love, and especially in my own heart. How great is our God ... who is NOT dead!! (And because sometimes one just feels like rockin' out!)

****


Let love explode ~ And bring the dead to life ~ A love so bold ~ To see a revolution somehow ~
Let love explode ~ And bring the dead to life ~ A love so bold ~ To bring a revolution somehow ~
Now I'm lost in your freedom ~ And this world I'll overcome ~
My God's not dead ~ He's surely alive
He's living on the inside ~ Roaring like a lion ~ My God's not dead ~ He's surely alive
He's living on the inside ~ Roaring like a lion  ~ He's roaring ~ He's roaring ~
He's roaring like a lion ~ Let hope arise

No comments:

All Time Most Popular Posts

JUST FACTS!