Monday, December 26, 2011

Blog and Future in San Franciso

I dug deeper after a previous post about a Fancis Chan Video. I was just really curious about the application of Chan's new thinking over the last few years upon his own life. I found his personal blog. And on his personal blog I found this post from about a month ago.

After a great time of searching, learning, experimenting… I’m excited to begin a new phase in my life. While I’ve been ministering in a lot of different places and will continue to do so, I am now helping to launch a new local ministry here in San Francisco. I have throughly enjoyed the past couple of weeks, participating in a ministry that makes me feel alive and at peace. The risk and unknown has caused me to depend deeply on Him!


We are launching on November 6th, and I would love your prayers. You can get a glimpse of it here.
I do not know exactly what God has in store for us here in Jackson, but this website and the work they are doing in San Franciso (and similar works in every city) gets me really excited. Several people in our group here in Jackson have on their hearts to start a soup kitchen, a thrift store, and a tutorial to teach kids.

Perhaps God will give us the desire of our hearts. For now, we are just really, really enjoying deep friendship and wonderful worship, as we serve and love one another. That's church. 

No comments:

All Time Most Popular Posts

JUST FACTS!