Monday, January 2, 2012

Christ is the Only Mediator -- T H E O N L Y !

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  


You've probably heard it before on TV or in a Movie. It's a fairly popular saying:

"If you want to get to her you'll have to go through ME!"
That's a threat, of course. But it is not a threat if the person saying it has the authority and muscle to back it up! I was thinking about this the other day when I saw this verse again:

"For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus."
1 Timothy 2:4-6


You know there are lot of things that we could probably argue about in scripture but this is certainly NOT one of them. Christ is the only mediator between us and God. If we want to get to God we'll have to go through Christ. But what does this mean? 


It means that you and I have direct access to God through Christ and by His Spirit. This is evident not only in the list of who we are in Christ but in the entire scope of scripture. It is also in keeping with common sense. Why would God want any less than a personal relationship with His creation? He doesn't want you following a man. He wants you following Him. And by following He means LOVE. He Loves you so much and wants nothing more than for you to feel this love from Him, accept it as true, and begin a life-long love relationship with Him. He wants to do this for you through Christ is Son. If we want to get to God we'll have to go through Christ. But what a glorious spiritual passage this truly is!!



"For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus."
1 Timothy 2:4-6


Christ is the only mediator. And He is a great mediator because of the Spirit of God in Him and in us! Praise God for His wonderful LIFE!  It is LIFE more abundant!




~~~~~~ 


“I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep.”
  John 10:14-15  


CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG LOCATION & SUBSCRIBE. MUCH MORE TO COME... 

No comments:

All Time Most Popular Posts

JUST FACTS!